Monday, February 15, 2021

Song of Love!

From this deathbed;
I can sing my love song.
At this parting time,
I can sing this unstrung note.
On this last minute,
I can recite my pain of parting.
For this Passover,
As a lover who lost the spirit,
I may be entombed in this soil.
But remember,
I am the quill inked with your love,
I am the epic engraved with your love!
So I can fill this graveyard,
With the sweetest memories; 
As this is not my death:
But the death of my rented wings.
And this soil cannot ensnare my love,
As it reside abode with the glittering beads.
Those flowers are happy to accompany me,
With the sweet whisperings of our love.
Those bees are murmuring around me,
About the nectar which kissed my soul.
And this elegiac note of my death,
Will not be the ashes of memories;
But it's the beginning of an eternal journey,
Which anticipate our union of love,
But I wish the journey should not end!
As you are my elixir,
Who should not be captured by this icy hands.
And as a song of love,
I can reside in your heart forever.
And from this deathbed,
I can hear your song of love,
With the murmuring bees
And adorning flowers.
And I can accompany your song of love,
As a silhouette forever from this graveyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nameless I

Fill my tummy with platters, While my neighbour's tummy is filled with air. Let me touch the sky, When my knight's rook sank in t...