Thou, my master
And I serves you.
But I am a master too,
And its over me.
And we have a master,
who resides abode,
who can create and destroy us.
He is the master of soul,
who found us,
And given multiple identities.
We call him by many names,
But he is the truth,
And nothing matters
Reshma L R✍️For more insights 🧐"mynewblogspotrk.blogspot.com" & Poetry collections : "Unstrung Notes", "Elysian Florets", "Wonder Meal", "Ormakal"
Wednesday, August 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New File
Twenty-seven years are ending here, and a new Word file opens— a blank page waiting quietly for me to scribble my life in any font I choose....
-
I am Janaki whose name, can be heard and sung, in Ramayana as the better half. I am the baby, who was digged out, and enthroned in Mith...
-
Touch me not; As I will droop, and loose my strength. Touch me not; As I cannot tolerate, the heat and storm. Touch me not; As I am t...
-
Oh, Santa, bearer of light and cheer, Don’t bring hopes that wither, year by year. For children starve, their dreams turn black, In a world ...
No comments:
Post a Comment