The majestic prince with,
red blood flowery forehead,
and the piercing shrewd eyes,
and roaring sharp lips,
from the mightiest hen family;
Lost its pair with a shriek.
The master's prince lost its sleep,
And lullaby can't calm him more.
Thus with morning scream,
our fierceful cock prince
lost his Elysian beauties.
Now in lost yoke's memory,
he had a melancholic scream.
Reshma L R✍️For more insights 🧐"mynewblogspotrk.blogspot.com" & Poetry collections : "Unstrung Notes", "Elysian Florets", "Wonder Meal", "Ormakal"
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
The cock prince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New File
Twenty-seven years are ending here, and a new Word file opens— a blank page waiting quietly for me to scribble my life in any font I choose....
-
I am Janaki whose name, can be heard and sung, in Ramayana as the better half. I am the baby, who was digged out, and enthroned in Mith...
-
Touch me not; As I will droop, and loose my strength. Touch me not; As I cannot tolerate, the heat and storm. Touch me not; As I am t...
-
Oh, Santa, bearer of light and cheer, Don’t bring hopes that wither, year by year. For children starve, their dreams turn black, In a world ...
No comments:
Post a Comment