Thursday, February 18, 2021

Beauty Contest


I am the eye sent by Helen,
To find the beautiful petal
Bloomed in your alleys.
I was the mighty eye,
Which searched for beauty,
In your bitter lies.
The lady bathed in white,
And the thinned gimmick 
Asked me to stop and wonder.
The building glittered with gold,
And the meal mustered with colours,
Gave me a signal to stop and look.
I was mesmerised with the fragrance,
Made from chemical house,
But Helen asked me to move,
As she failed to get an answer till then.
And I stepped out with the gloomy heart 
And found a lovely heart,
Which folded before me,
To achieve a coin for belly.
Helen asked me to pause,
As she found beauty in the slum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nameless I

Fill my tummy with platters, While my neighbour's tummy is filled with air. Let me touch the sky, When my knight's rook sank in t...